No one becomes a physician because they enjoy administration. That’s why we created Sonosite Synchronicity™ workflow manager for point-of-care ultrasound, support seamless credentialing, quality assurance, and billing.
Sonosite Synchronicity workflow manager compiles data from all connected point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS) systems into a central location. From your personal dashboard, access patient exams to complete exam worksheets and submit for QA, credentialing, or billing.
- Optimize workflow with standardized worksheets designed by you
- Maximize financial return by simplifying the billing process
- Improve QA efficiency by interfacing all point-of-care ultrasound systems with one software solution
- Streamline credentialing by reducing time spent on administration
The Sonosite Synchronicity solution is scalable, from a single clinic to a whole hospital network, to meet your requirements for standardization, consistency, and compliance.
More patient time, less screen time
Sonosite Synchronicity software is designed to be easy to use, so adoption time is short. The built-in simple DICOM viewer has familiar workflow tools that can be used on a computer, tablet, or mobile device to accomplish tasks anywhere, anytime.
- Reduce steps to complete exams for less time spent on administrative tasks.
- Standardize workflows within a department and hospital-wide to increase efficiency
- Complete reports the same way for each patient to improve consistency
Make the most of your ultrasound investment
Sonosite Synchronicity workflow manager provides the ability to create consistent clinical documentation to minimize billing errors, enforce compliance, and make point-of-care ultrasound reporting faster and easier. Configuring the built-in, billing-centric worksheets to meet your department processes drives workflow and reporting standardization.
- Improved exam report compliance increases billing opportunities and revenue generation
- Reduced clerical tasks improves productivity and means more time spent with patients
See the most important information at a quick glance
The Sonosite Synchronicity workflow manager dashboard provides a snapshot view of target progress, exams that need attention, and alerts & notifications.
- Stay informed using the mobile optimized dashboard for intelligent alerts and QA action items
- Easily track metrics for detailed reporting to management
Manage your ultrasound education programs with ease
Sonosite Synchronicity workflow manager gives you control over your point-of-care ultrasound credentialing programs and training groups. Run multiple programs simultaneously, and get up-to-date progress reports to monitor student development. Designing your own credentialing programs helps meet national and local standards and requirements.
- Configure your worksheets to ensure compliance in this constantly changing healthcare environment
- Automate program reports and exam progress to improve communication
Sonosite Synchronicity Workflow Manager Brochure
Create standardized worksheets for your unique workflow
Healthcare coding is increasingly complex, impacting compliance and increasing the possibility for clerical errors that affect revenue. Maximize financial return by simplifying the point-of-care ultrasound billing process with Sonosite Synchronicity standardized worksheets, designed with ACEP guidelines in mind.
Complete the worksheet templates as-is, or configure them to your needs. Sonosite Synchronicity workflow manager also includes a worksheet builder, allowing you to design your own fully-customized worksheets from the ground-up.
- Standardized worksheets across treatments increases efficiency
- Pre-set CPT code choices help reduce clerical errors – based on worksheet and exam types
- Use worksheets as-is, configure to fit your needs, or build your own from the ground-up
- Complete worksheets on a computer, tablet or mobile device, anywhere, anytime
Sonosite Synchronicity Maintenance Plans for the support you need
Three maintenance plan options ensure your success and productivity, particularly during the early stages of implementation. Sonosite Synchronicity solution purchases require our Silver Maintenance Plan.
or upgrade to a Gold or Platinum plan. All our maintenance plans provide unlimited telephone inquiries, quality improvement updates and more — all from our in-house technical support team.
Our range of maintenance plans include:
- On-demand user training for everything from a quick refresh to in-depth user guidance
- Special pricing when you expand Sonosite Synchronicity software to other departments and hospitals
- Updates for quality improvements, installed based on your schedule
- Advance notice of upcoming purchasable features, so you can plan installs and complete evaluations in advance
Find out more about Sonosite Synchronicity workflow manager. Connect with a Sonosite Synchronicity expert today.
Sonosite Implementation Consultants ensure a smooth deployment
Our team of dedicated Implementation Consultants will be with you every step of the way. By understanding your unique needs from the beginning, we support you to help ensure a smooth and successful implementation.
After you talk with one of our sales representatives to determine if the Sonosite Synchronicity solution is right for your facility, you’ll be assigned a dedicated consultant to take you from project scope to go-live. Together, you’ll plan a deployment that meets your organization’s needs.
Your dedicated Sonosite Synchronicity consultant will:
- Guide the initial planning to understand your team structure, evaluate your IT systems environment, plan your deployment timeline, and outline governance structure for timely decision-making
- Lead a kick-off with your team to officially start your Sonosite Synchronicity solution deployment
- Perform a configuration analysis to set-up the software and interface with your chosen EMR system
- Interface your Sonosite ultrasound systems with the Sonosite Synchronicity solution using the DICOM protocol
- Perform system testing of interfaces for data flow
- Train your deployment team to be expert on-site trainers for your users
- Ensure a clean IT environment with a final end-to-end test
- Coordinate with you and your team to go live with your first clinical use
- Support you until our service experts take over your support needs
After deployment, should you have questions, you can reach our support experts by phone Monday-Friday, 5am-5pm PST. Outside these hours, you can email us or fill out the Sonosite technical support form. Our support team will contact you the next business day. You can also find frequently asked questions (FAQ) and troubleshooting support on Sonosite.com in the Support section.
Find out more about Sonosite Synchronicity workflow manager. Connect with a Sonosite expert today.
We recognize that unless our products meet the highest standards for security, they’re of no use in a complex medical environment. We work hard to build products and services you can trust and deploy with confidence.
Sonosite Synchronicity software was developed according to NIST guidelines for securing and protecting patient data.
Sonosite Synchronicity software allows you to:
- Meet HIPAA guidelines for protected health information
- Achieve higher security confidence through Active Directory authentication
- Grant or deny access based on specialty department and user profile
- Gain access form any network connected device including touch-based tablets and smartphones