SonoSite’s hand-carried and mounted ultrasound systems exceed military standards for ruggedness and are regularly recognized for their durability and reliability. In the unlikely event that your ultrasound system or transducer requires repair, SonoSite offers an overnight loaner program to minimize your downtime.
Industry-leading Five-Year Warranty
SonoSite is so confident in our products that we offer an industry first five-year standard warranty on our proprietary ultrasound systems and transducers.* As most hospital administrators can attest, transducer breakage is a significant expense that hospitals want to avoid. This revolutionary warranty from SonoSite enables hospitals to buy ultrasound equipment with confidence.
|1 year||2 year||3 year||4 year||5 year|
Fujifilm SonoSite Standard Five-year Warranty
Competitors' 1-Year Warranty + Annual Service Contract
Based on $50,000 purchase price and annual service contract of 10% of purchase price
SonoSite Warranty Advantages
- Small size and weight of ultrasound system allows for overnight shipping directly to SonoSite service center
- Centralized technical support means consistent service from professionals who have access to the right parts
- Next-morning delivery (where available) of ultrasound service loaners reduces your downtime if a product problem arises
- Affordable cost compared to a field-based service program
In addition to the standard warranty, multiple options are available to extend and enhance your warranty coverage through our SonoProtect™ Service Agreements.
Warranty for Accessories and OEM Transducers
SonoSite ultrasound accessories, as well as products and accessories made by our manufacturing partners that carry the SonoSite label, are covered under a one-year warranty that covers damage due to defective materials and workmanship, and/or failure of the accessories and transducers named below to operate in accordance with specifications in the User Guide.
One-year warranty inclusions:
– Transducers: C8e, TOE/TEE, SLA, SLT, D2 (Cardiac static pencil)
– Accessories: H-Universal™ Stand, V-Universal™ Stand, Edge Stand
Product Retirement Schedule
As SonoSite continues to develop new products as technology advances, we find it necessary to retire some of our older products. In order to assist you and help you plan for product retirements, we have outlined our retired products schedule.
* Exclusions apply and specifications are subject to change without notice. The SonoSite iViz ultrasound system includes a standard 1 year warranty. For complete details on each program offering, please refer to the SonoProtect terms and conditions. SonoSite will not honor warranty on products unless purchased from authorized Distributors. Terms may vary for veterinary products.