Troubleshooting SonoSite Ultrasound Systems
As a Biomedical Engineer, you are responsible for the care and maintenance of hospital medical devices, so your healthcare providers can deliver superior patient care without costly downtime of critical medical equipment.
Join us at Fujifilm SonoSite Headquarters in Bothell, WA, for a four-day Biomed Service Training course to ensure you are able to obtain optimal benefit from your ultrasound investment. Attending training will allow you to gain understanding and confidence of functional concepts, system operation, and troubleshooting techniques of current, and legacy SonoSite ultrasound systems.
Biomed Service Training enables you to:
- Operate SonoSite systems at a basic level to understand end user needs
- Identify the SonoSite system components, features, and functions
- Understand the main functions performed by the system components
- Install and upgrade system software
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and correct system and connectivity issues
Obtain current and legacy system overview and hands-on disassembly and reassembly on:
- SonoSite X-Porte
- SonoSite Edge II
- SonoSite SII
- SonoSite iViz
- SonoSite Edge
- SonoSite S-Series
- SonoSite M-Turbo
- SonoSite MicroMaxx
- SonoSite NanoMaxx
- Fujifilm FC1
North America Biomed Service Training (Bothell, WA; FUJIFILM SonoSite HQ)
Courses begin at 8:00am and finish at approximately 5:00pm each day
Courses are offered:
- May 7-10, 2019
- August 6-9, 2019
- November 5-8, 2019
Tuition: Four (4) days for $3,500 USD*
Tuition covers the cost of training and materials only. We are happy to offer a complimentary lunch to attendees during each day of your enrolled training session. Travel, hotel, and other meals are to be paid by the attendee.
Registration Details: Prior registration is required to attend training. Deadline to register is two weeks (14 business days) before the training session begins. We urge you to register early as class size is limited and does fill up quickly.
Biomed Service Training is held at the SonoSite Headquarters at 21919 30th Dr. SE, Bothell, WA 98021 for U.S., Canadian, and Latin American customers, Fujifilm SonoSite distributors, and Fujifilm Subsidiaries.
- Must be a SonoSite customer, distributor, or Fujifilm subsidiary to attend
- Basic analog and digital electronics knowledge
- Basic ultrasound and transducer knowledge
- Computer knowledge
- Networking and DICOM familiarity
Biomed Service Training is also available outside North America
If you’re interested in Biomed Service Training in your region outside of North America, please email SonoSite Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you with more details.
- You must be a SonoSite customer, distributor, or Fujifilm subsidiary to attend
- Please do not make final travel reservations until you have confirmation from a SonoSite Service representative.
- SonoSite reserves the right to change or cancel sessions at any time. Training may be rescheduled if registration attendance requirements have not been met. Registration may be forwarded to the next available session if desired.
- All attendees must make their own travel arrangements including hotels, rental cars or transportation to and from SonoSite Headquarters. These costs are not included in the training fee.