Save time with the Sonosite Barcode Scanner that automatically links patient data with the ultrasound exam. Compact and ergonomic, the Barcode Scanner provides real-time feedback on status.
- Streamlines your workflow by linking patient data with the ultrasound exam
- Smooth, sealed design prevents liquid and contaminant ingress for infection control
- Provides accurate, real-time feedback with configurable LED, vibration, and audible feedback
- Scan comfortably with its ergonomic, compact design
- Available on select Sonosite ultrasound systems
- Covered by a 1-year Sonosite Standard Warranty
- USB connection with cable length of 1.5 m (4.9 feet)
- The PHX-SRD-2431 and JDK-2599 scanners shall support the following 1D Symbologies Barcode Scanning Codes: Code 39, Code 128, Codabar, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, Interleaved 2 of 5, and Code 93 barcode formats.
- The PHX-SRD-2445 scanner shall support the following 2D Symbologies Barcode Scanning Codes: PDF417 (not supporting micro PDF417), Data Matrix, and QR Code barcode formats (not supporting micro QR)
- Reading distance – up to 22.6 cm (8.9 inches), assuming a 13 mm bar code element
- 360 degrees of rotation
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
- IP54 rated, sealed housing
- Recommended cleaning solutions: Sani-Cloth® HB, Sani-Cloth® Plus, Super Sani-Cloth®, Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes (70%), Cavi-Wipes, Virex® 256, 409® Blue, Clorox® Bleach – 100%, gentle dish soap and water