Sonosite is proud to participate in Anesthesiology 17, North America’s premier Anesthesia conference.
Point-of-care ultrasound offers improved visualization for everything from bedside echo to ultrasound-guided regional nerve blocks for post-operative pain control. This year, physician guest speakers Dr. Theresa Bowling, Dr. Stephen Haskins, and Dr. Gregory Hickman will join Fujifilm Sonosite at ASA to discuss perioperative uses of POCUS that improve patient outcomes.
Visit Sonosite at booth #2039 to hear:
Stephen C. Haskins, MD
- Assistant Attending Anesthesiologist
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology Well Cornell Medical Center
Gregory V. Hickman, MD
- Medical Director
- Anesthesia Director
- Andrews Institute, ASC Gulf Breeze, FL
"Managing Post-op Pain with Regional Nerve Blocks"
Theresa E. Bowling, MD
- Anesthesiologist, Integrated Anesthesia Associates
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology Frank H. Netter School of Medicine Quinnipiac University
"Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS): Reducing Opioids With Regional Nerve Blocks"
We can't wait to see you at the ASA Conference, booth #2039, October 21-23, 2017, Boston Convention Center, Boston, MA.