FUJIFILM Sonosite Biomed Service Training
Maximize your ultrasound investment by joining our four-day Biomed Service Training course.
After your training, you will be an expert at:
We will educate you on the Sonosite system(s) you have, tailored to your organisation's needs.
Registration Details and Prerequisites:
- The deadline to register is two weeks before the training session begins.
- Must be a Sonosite customer, distributor, or Fujifilm subsidiary to attend
- Basic analogue and digital electronics knowledge
- Basic ultrasound and transducer knowledge
- Computer knowledge
- Networking and DICOM familiarity
Next training sessions:
- Please do not make final travel reservations until you have confirmation from a Sonosite Service representative.
- Sonosite reserves the right to change or cancel sessions at any time. Training may be rescheduled if registration attendance requirements have not been met.
- Registration may be forwarded to the next available session if desired.
- All attendees must make their own travel arrangements including hotels, rental cars or transportation to and from the training location. These costs are not included in the training fee.
- Tuition covers the cost of training and materials only. Lunch will be provided to attendees during each day of your enroled training session.