SonoSite is proud to participate in Anesthesiology 17, North America’s premier Anaesthesia conference.
Point-of-care ultrasound offers improved visualisation for everything from bedside echo to ultrasound-guided regional nerve blocks for post-operative pain control. This year, physician guest speakers Dr. Theresa Bowling, Dr. Stephen Haskins, and Dr. Gregory Hickman will join Fujifilm SonoSite at ASA to delve into perioperative uses of POCUS that improve patient outcomes.
Visit SonoSite at booth #2039 to hear:
Stephen C. Haskins, MD
- Assistant Attending Anaesthesiologist
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Anaesthesiology Well Cornell Medical Centre
Gregory V. Hickman, MD
- Medical Director
- Anaesthesia Director
- Andrews Institute, ASC Gulf Breeze, FL
"Managing Post-op Pain with Regional Nerve Blocks"
Theresa E. Bowling, MD
- Theresa Bowling, M.D. Anaesthesiologist, Integrated Anaesthesia Associates
- Assistant Professor of Anaesthesiology Frank H. Netter School of Medicine Quinnipiac University
"Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS): Reducing Opioids With Regional Nerve Blocks"
We can't wait to see you at the ASA Conference, booth #2039, October 21-23, 2017, Boston Convention Centre, Boston, MA.