FUJIFILM Sonosite Biomed Service Training
Maximize your ultrasound investment by joining our four-day Biomed Service Training course.
After your training, you will be an expert at:
We will educate you on the Sonosite system(s) you have, tailored to your organisation's needs.
Registration Details and Prerequisites:
- The deadline to register is two weeks before the training session begins.
- Must be a Sonosite customer, distributor, or Fujifilm subsidiary to attend
- Basic analogue and digital electronics knowledge
- Basic ultrasound and transducer knowledge
- Computer knowledge
- Networking and DICOM familiarity
Next training sessions:
- Please do not make final travel reservations until you have confirmation from a Sonosite Service representative.
- Sonosite reserves the right to change or cancel sessions at any time. Training may be rescheduled if registration attendance requirements have not been met.
- Registration may be forwarded to the next available session if desired.
- All attendees must make their own travel arrangements including hotels, rental cars or transportation to and from the training location. These costs are not included in the training fee.
- Tuition covers the cost of training and materials only. Lunch will be provided to attendees during each day of your enroled training session.
Learn to Maintain Sonosite Systems with Biomed Service Training