Built to exceed U.S. military specifications for durability.
Emergency services teams need reliable tools to help patients under some of the most traumatic conditions imaginable. For more than a decade, first responders have used SonoSite’s lightweight, dependable ultrasound systems for triage and point-of-care diagnosis in urgent situations.
Not only do ambulance and medical transport services use SonoSite’s ultrasound systems, but so do disaster relief teams and the military. Our systems and transducers are built to exceed U.S. military specifications for durability. And our latest generation of products carry on the tradition of exceeding military specifications for ruggedness and reliability and are ready to scan within seconds of a cold start. With its ease of use and proven field reliability, the NanoMaxx ultrasound system is ideal for the pre-hospital environment.
SonoSite Offers a Range of Customised Products That Provide:
- Advanced imaging features for exceptional image quality with minimal key strokes
- Fluid-resistant for easy cleaning and disinfection
- Under 20 seconds from cold start to scanning
- Custom use models for point-of-care applications
- Built to exceed U.S. military specifications for durability
- Industry leading 5-year warranty
- Extensive training and education programmes
What Our Customers Have to Say
“Working for the Odessa fire department, I have spent the last 10 years training paramedics on how to use ultrasound in the pre-hospital setting. SonoSite’s systems are incredibly simple to use, portable, durable and have truly changed the dynamic in which first responders can diagnose a patient at the point-of-care. Quickly, the paramedics can scan a patient for internal bleeding, and then determine whether they need to call the surgeon to head into the local trauma centre. SonoSite has placed valuable technology in the hands of EMS providers and as a result, they have brought major benefits to patients at the point-of-care.”David Spear, MD, EMS Medical Director, Odessa, Texas
“SonoSite has built their systems to perform in all types of environments. They are easy to use, rugged and quick to deploy. I have relied on them to provide high resolution imaging from military field hospitals in combat zones, to pre-hospital settings in the US, to my own emergency department in San Antonio. San Antonio AirLIFE is currently exploring the role of ultrasound in pre-hospital environments. I look forward to the continued development of ultrasound products being used outside of radiology suites.”Craig Manifold, DO, Chief of Emergency Services, Southeast Baptist Hospital, San Antonio, Texas, 149th Medical Group, Texas Air National Guard
- Ultrasound-Guided Nerve Block, an ED Opioid Alternative
- Need to Purchase Imaging Equipment? Consider All Costs of Ownership.
- How Nurses Can Lead Adoption of Point-of-Care Ultrasound for Vascular Access
- Ultrasound-Guided Vascular Access Programme Saves St. Joseph's $3.5 Million
- Six Secrets of Implementing Ultrasound in Paediatric Emergency Medicine
- Hospitals Must Integrate Imaging Technology to Avoid Cuts to Medicare Payments
- MedPAC and What We Can Learn Regarding the Use of Ultrasound to Guide Procedures
- Ultrasound Helps Reduce a $373 Million-Dollar Risk: Medicare Penalties for Hospital Errors
- Six Steps to Implement Bedside Ultrasonography in Critical Care
- Ultrasound-Guided Procedures: Financial and Safety Benefits
- Smarter Use of Imaging Technology: Reduce Errors Costs
- $330 Million Risk: What Boards Should Know
- A Proposed Payment Differential Policy that Negatively Impacts Hospitals and Potentially Patient Care
- Ultrasound Guidance at the Point of Care
- Why the ultrasound-guided approach to central vein catheterization is replacing the landmark method.
- CT Dose in Children
- Emergency Ultrasound at the Bedside: Not Just FAST A Cost-Effective Technology to Reduce Medical Errors and Improve Safety
- Improving Safety and Quality with Best Practises: Focus on Central Venous Access
- Imaging Economics
- Our Journey to Zero Patient Harm
- Pathways That Deliver Increased Physician Efficiency And Improved Patient Satisfaction