ULTRASOUND, AT A SPEED OF LIFE.
A powerful diagnostic tool all within the palm of your hand, the SonoSite iViz was designed to go with you, where you need it.
ONE HANDED USER INTERFACE
Ergonomic one-hand operation allows for easy manipulation of image settings, especially useful in crowded environments or inside vehicles when space is a premium.
UNCOMPROMISED IMAGE CLARITY.
Small in size does not mean compromise on image. The iViz combines DirectClear Technology, advanced image processing (SonoHD3) and a high-resolution display to provide the image quality you expect from a SonoSite system.
L38v - Carotid
L38v - Internal Jugular Vein
P21v - Parasternal Long Axis Cardiac
iViz Left Upper Quadrant Spleen Kidney
iViz L38v Carotid Artery
iViz Glenoid Labrum
- Not an ‘off the shelf tablet’, instead built from the ground up
- System and transducers drop-tested to 3 feet
- Transducers are IPX-7 rated meaning they are fully submergible in water
- Designed to operate in today’s cyber-threat rich workplace
- Tricefy™ inside every iViz device – fully encrypted & HIPAA compliant
- Allows you to share and archive images anywhere, at anytime
- WIFI connection and web browsing
*Please discuss with your SonoSite representative if Tricefy™ is available in your region
- The iViz workflow is streamlined and easy to use for one hand operation
- Swappable batteries allow users to be truly mobile with minimal downtime
- Export studies via Micro USB or DICOM
- Connect to wireless printers
- Connect to valuable embedded education to tools through the SonoAcess ™ 2.0 app
- Display images through the HDMI port