Ready to Buy a Sonosite?
Use our shortcut. Call 1-877-299-1789. That's our Direct Purchase Option hotline. Using the Direct Purchase Option can get Sonosite products in your hands faster and save you money. Instead of an in-person visit, you talk to a Customer Care Representative on the phone and get an online demo at a time that's convenient for you.
Benefits of the Sonosite Direct Purchase Option
- Reduced pricing for qualified buyers on a new Sonosite ultrasound system
- Personal phone consultation with a Customer Care Representative
- Web-based system demonstration
- No-risk guarantee – return within the first 20 days for a full refund
- Flexible finance options – maximize your cash flow
- Tax advantages – potential positive cash flow the first year
- Five-year, full factory standard warranty at no additional cost
- Your Customer Care Representative acts as your personal Sonosite liaison for your pre- and post-sales needs
Note: The Direct Purchase option is currently only available in the U.S.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the cost savings and how can you offer this?
There is a significant cost for us to send a field sales representative and applications specialist for a pre-sale demonstration. By cutting out the pre-sale demo, we can pass the savings along to you.
How do I get trained on the Sonosite system?
You can receive full system training at the time of installation by a Sonosite clinical applications specialist. Included in the purchase is four hours of on-site installation and training.
Why does Sonosite offer a five-year warranty?
Sonosite has set a new industry standard by offering a five-year warranty on our systems introduced since 2005 and our Sonosite-manufactured transducers. The warranty is based on the historic reliability and durability of our products. Our proprietary technology and design have resulted in products that exceed military specifications for ruggedness and reliability.
Direct Purchase Option : 1-877-299-1789