The Sonosite X-Porte ultrasound system fluidly brings together an intuitive interface, imaging performance, advanced features, and educational resources in a convenient, all-in-one kiosk design.
- Advanced features and capabilities help you optimize your workflow
- Intuitive touchscreen interface allows you to customize your view
- Proprietary high-definition imaging technology delivers better image visualization
- With no buttons, the control panel and monitor may be cleaned and disinfected with ease
- Scan along in real-time with more than 87 onboard ultrasound educational tutorials
- Education-focused features support your medical education and training programs
- The modular design provides portability, manueverability, and easy service support
Sonosite X-Porte constantly evolves to meet your needs
Since inception, Sonosite X-Porte has continuously evolved to meet your needs. Multiple software upgrades expanded functionality, while sever additional transducers ensure you have the tools you need. We also added new exam types, measurements, and calculations. At your request, we've made numerous workflow and menu enhancements.
Customize the touchscreen to suit your unique workflow
Optimized workflow is always at your fingertips, even while you are wearing gloves. Easily customize the Sonosite X-Porte interface to suit your unique needs. Don’t like the order of menu items? Change them. Too many controls? Minimize them. The self-explanatory control panel makes system navigation a breeze.
Improve decision-making with better image visualization
Better image visualization helps with decision-making for improved patient care. With proprietary beam-forming technology, you'll see significantly enhanced image quality. Advanced algorithms shape ultrasound beams to pinpoint precision, dramatically reducing artifact clutter and enhancing contrast resolution.
Learn new scanning techniques with onboard tutorials
For instant reference, or to perfect your technique, scan along with onboard visual guides featuring step-by-step learning tutorials. X-Porte has 87 tutorials covering ultrasound imaging basics, Acute Care, Procedures, MSK, and Anesthesiology.
Only X-Porte has education-focused features
Sonosite X-Porte's matchless point-of-care ultrasound features support your medical education and training programs.
- Onboard library of 87 scan-along tutorials helps to teach point-of-care ultrasound scanning techniques
- Measurement on Recall allows you to go back into a completed ultrasound exam to add measurements and annotations to images for review
- The large monitor (48.2 cm / 19 inches) tilts and turns for easy group viewing from almost any angle or distance
- Connect Sonosite X-Porte via VGA or HDMI output to a larger display for even bigger group viewing and instruction
- Use the integrated DVR to record up to 60 minutes of a scan session to gather dynamic information to add to presentations or for educational instruction
Sonosite X-Porte is designed for portability and easy servicing
Easily maneuver Sonosite X-Porte around beds and exam tables. For portability and durability, X-Porte’s monitor folds down, and the height lowers, making it even more compact for navigating busy corridors. The modular design and removable engine provide easy service support of individual components.