Invest four hours and walk away with fundamental knowledge of Visual Medicine best practices - knowledge you can use to start enhancing patient care and help assess patients' levels of risk. This half-day workshop is an in-depth review of point-of-care ultrasound scanning techniques for the musculoskeletal soft tissue and joints. Focusing on ultrasound guidance for joint injections in the lower extremity, our program takes your skills to the next level by providing physician led lectures and hands-on scanning practice on:
- Foot/Ankle (time permitting)
Your experience at this hands-on workshop will be maximized by:
- Physician led instruction-based lectures and scanning techniques
- Viewing online educational videos prior to the workshop
- Having ample time practicing scanning techniques on live models
- Working directly with a physician expert
Register by filling in the form on the next page or calling 877-951-7483. Note: All classes require a minimum number of attendees and thus SonoSite, Inc. reserves the right to cancel a course if the minimum number is not met. SonoSite, Inc. is not responsible for any travel and/or lodging reimbursements in case of cancellation. Please call (877) 951-7483 if the status of the class is not known.