Invest one day and walk away with fundamental knowledge of Visual Medicine best practices - knowledge you can use to start enhancing patient care and help assess patients' levels of risk. This half-day workshop is an in-depth review of point-of-care ultrasound scanning techniques for the musculoskeletal soft tissue and joints. Focusing on ultrasound guidance for joint injections, our program takes your skills to the next level by providing physician led lectures and hands-on scanning practice on:
- Foot/Ankle (time permitting)
- Wrist/Hand (time permitting)
Your experience at this hands-on workshop will be maximized by:
- Physician led instruction-based lectures and scanning techniques
- Viewing online educational videos prior to the workshop
- Having ample time practicing scanning techniques on live models
- Working directly with a physician expert
Chad Roghair, M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist
Cal Sports and Orthopaedic Institute
Registration for this program is currently closed. Please call 877-951-7483 to be added to a wait-list.