Invest four hours and walk away with fundamental knowledge of Visual Medicine® best practices—knowledge you can use to enhance patient care and help in your eorts to reduce the risk associated with peripheral nerve blocks. This hands-on, half-day workshop highlights:
• Point-of-care ultrasound scanning techniques for blocks such as Interscalene, Supraclavicular, Axillary, Femoral, Sciatic, Popliteal, Pec and Adductor Canal
• Scanning techniques using ultrasound guidance for procedures such as Internal Jugular, Supraclavicular, Subclavian, and Peripheral IV placements
Your scanning experience at this hands-on workshop will be maximized by:
• Viewing online educational videos prior to the workshop
• Having ample time to practice scanning techniques on live models
• Learning techniques from clinical experts at each scanning station
• Practicing needle insertion techniques on tissue phantoms
Introduction to Ultrasound Guidance for Regional Anesthesia is ideal for anesthesia professionals considering adding ultrasound for guidance of nerve blocks and who would like to experience hands-on scanning.
Guest Physician Presenter and Proctor:
Nishant Shah, MD, Midwest Anesthesia Partners,
Medical Director Illinois Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery Center
Register by filling in the form on the next page or calling 877-951-7483. Note: All classes require a minimum number of attendees and thus SonoSite, Inc. reserves the right to cancel a course if the minimum number is not met. SonoSite, Inc. is not responsible for any travel and/or lodging reimbursements in case of cancellation. Please call (877) 951-7483 if the status of the class is not known.