More physicians are making use of high-quality cardiac imaging at the bedside, our technology and portability enables you to integrate our systems into your practice. SonoSite has a product to suit every location, from critical care units to private offices. SonoSite has been working with hospital clinicians and office-based physicians for over a decade to improve efficiency, safety, and patient care.
Our hand-carried and mountable ultrasound systems can be used to evaluate cardiac structures and identify issues, such as pericardial effusion. They offer fully diagnostic and high-quality imaging that can provide answers to important clinical questions at the point of care.
If you are seeking a better way to attract, treat, and retain patients, SonoSite can be an invaluable asset to your practice. Simple-to-use, accurate hemodynamic profiling will provide critical information enabling you to more effectively assist your patients in the management of their disease. This will result in a higher level of patient confidence and patients who will be enthusiastic to share their positive experiences with others.
SonoSite Offers a Range of Customized Products That Provide
- Advanced imaging features for exceptional image quality with minimal key strokes
- Fluid-resistant for easy cleaning and disinfection
- Under 20 seconds from cold start to scanning
- Custom use models for point-of-care applications
- Built to exceed U.S. military specifications for durability
- Industry leading 5-year warranty
- Extensive training and education programs