There's No Room for Down Time.
Troubleshooting SonoSite Ultrasound Systems
As a Biomedical Engineer, you are responsible for the care and maintenance of hospital medical devices, so your healthcare providers can deliver superior patient care without costly downtime of critical medical equipment.
Join us at Fujifilm SonoSite for a four-day Biomed Service Training course to ensure you are able to obtain optimal benefit from your ultrasound investment.
Attending training will allow you to gain understanding and confidence of functional concepts, system operation, and troubleshooting techniques of current and legacy SonoSite ultrasound systems.
Biomed Service Training enables you to:
- Operate SonoSite systems at a basic level to understand end user needs
- Identify the SonoSite system components, features, and functions
- Understand the main functions performed by the system components
- Instal and upgrade system software
- Analyse, troubleshoot, and correct system and connectivity issues
Obtain current and legacy system* overview including hands-on disassembly and reassembly on:
- SonoSite X-Porte
- SonoSite Edge II
- SonoSite SII
- SonoSite iViz
- SonoSite Edge
- SonoSite S-Series
- SonoSite M-Turbo
- SonoSite MicroMaxx
- SonoSite NanoMaxx
- Fujifilm FC1
* Not all SonoSite ultrasound systems may be sold in your country. Please email your local service department for more detail on which products are offered in your area.
Prior registration is required to attend training. Deadline to register is two weeks (14 business days) before the training session begins. We urge you to register early as class size is limited and does fill up quickly.
- Must be a SonoSite customer, distributor, or Fujifilm subsidiary to attend
- Basic analogue and digital electronics knowledge
- Basic ultrasound and transducer knowledge
- Computer knowledge
- Networking and DICOM familiarity
|NORTH AMERICA BIOMED SERVICE TRAINING (Bothell, WA, USA; Fujifilm SonoSite Headquarters)
North America Biomed Service Training is held at the SonoSite Headquarters at 21919 30th Dr. SE, Bothell, WA 98021, for Fujifilm SonoSite customers, distributors, and Fujifilm subsidiaries.
Courses are conducted in English and begin at 8:00am and finish at approximately 5:00pm each day, Pacific Time (PT).
Courses are offered:
Tuition: Four (4) days for $3,500 USD
|EUROPE BIOMED SERVICE TRAINING (Amsterdam, Netherlands; Fujifilm SonoSite Europe)
Europe Biomed Service Training is held at the SonoSite Europe Headquarters at Joop Geesinkweg 140, 1114 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands, for Fujifilm SonoSite customers, distributors, and Fujifilm subsidiaries.
Courses are conducted in English and begin at 09:00 and finish at approximately 16:00 each day, Central European Time (CET).
Courses are offered:
Tuition: Four (4) days for €2,000 EURO
|ASIA BIOMED SERVICE TRAINING (Bangkok, Thailand, Fujifilm Service Centre)
Asia Biomed Service Training is held at the Fujifilm Service Centre at 388 S.P. Building, 8th Floor. Phaholyothin Road, Samsennai, Phayathai Bangkok, 10400, Thailand, for Fujifilm SonoSite customers, distributors, and Fujifilm subsidiaries.
Courses are conducted in English and begin at 08:00 and finish at approximately 17:00 each day, Indochina Time (IDT).
Courses are offered:
Tuition: For details, contact our registration team.
- You must be a SonoSite customer, distributor, or Fujifilm subsidiary to attend
- Please do not make final travel reservations until you have confirmation from a SonoSite Service representative.
- SonoSite reserves the right to change or cancel sessions at any time. Training may be rescheduled if registration attendance requirements have not been met. Registration may be forwarded to the next available session if desired.
- All attendees must make their own travel arrangements including hotels, rental cars or transportation to and from the training location. These costs are not included in the training fee.
- Tuition covers the cost of training and materials only. We are happy to offer a complimentary lunch to attendees during each day of your enroled training session. Travel, hotel, and other meals are to be paid by the attendee.