Long Island, NY 2013
Invest a few hours and walk away with fundamental knowledge of Visual Medicine® best practices—knowledge you can use to enhance patient care.
Your scanning experience during SonoSite hands-on workshops will be maximized by:
- Viewing online educational videos prior to the workshop
- Having ample time to practice scanning techniques on live models
- earning techniques from clinical experts at each scanning station
- Practicing needle insertion techniques on tissue phantoms
- Meeting the Physician Expert at a Q&A session
The following Visual Medicine® workshops will be offered in Long Island, NY. Click on a title for more details and registration information.
Workshops at This Event
|Introduction to Ultrasound-Guided Vascular Access||Saturday 3/9/13||8:00am - 10:00am|
|Introduction to Acute Care and Ultrasound-Guided Vascular Access||Saturday 3/9/13||8:00am - 12:00pm|
|Introduction to Ultrasound Guidance for Regional Anesthesia||Saturday 3/9/13||1:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Introduction to Musculoskeletal Soft Tissue Ultrasound||Sunday 3/10/13||8:00am - 12:00pm|
|Introduction to Ultrasound-Guided Procedures in Pain Medicine||Sunday 3/10/13||1:00pm - 5:00pm|